Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What you think so you become!

Back in Gippsland today and a little bit different running here this morning. 
I ran 10km and it was a little warm at 5.30am, although nothing like the humidity of Queensland. 
Time to get my head around the next part of the journey. Running in different places certainly keeps me on the ball I can tell you. I'm a little sad at being away from home again, however, I know that  I need to stay focused and keep looking ahead at the tasks at hand.
I left my Treasure Map on the wall at home however I took several photos of it and now I have it as the wallpaper on my phone. Fantastic to have a constant reminder of my dreams and goals. It's brilliant really because I get to see it every day and look at it. In any of the books, when I read about goals, they all say you are best to read them every day so it is always in your head, and the key, I believe to manifesting is "What you think so you become". I feel like I am ready to take on the world, goals are set, training is happening my weight is improving every day I feel very excited about the year ahead. Soooooo Bring it on !!!

Now I dare you to go out and make a difference in your world today!  SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment