Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, January 10, 2010

4am start and what a georgous morning to be Alive

4am, up and ready to go. What a gorgeous morning it was. Birds were soooo busy in the palms and chatting very loudly. I'm sure sometimes they are discussing what's for breakfast.
I was pleased with my 20km effort today. The road was very hot on my feet. I am still having difficulty with the heat, and even though today I started  early, it seemed to warm up very quickly. 
I saw some young guys getting home from a party. They couldn't stand up. They had to lean on each other to stay standing. I'm sure when they wake up sometime this afternoon they will wonder what passed them in the dark!
It is going to be another magnificant day here today. I think I will spend some of the day in the pool. Tomorrow I am back to Gippsland and back to my very serious mission of Training and fundraising.
It's not long now to my big fundraising event on the 5th of Feb and I am looking forward to seeing most of you there.

Whatever you do today, make it count and keep sowing the seeds as you never know where the harvest will come from... BE GREAT !

No comments:

Post a Comment