Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Study the Contrast... Know what you want!

A cool morning to run,  with a bit of rain thrown in today.....perfect! I checked the weather this morning and Melbourne is 23 today and Boston -2. Contrast is such a great opportunity to enjoy most things we see, hear, smell, taste, and feel. Contrast is what helps us know what we want because it also shows us what we do not want. Can't have one without the other it is fantastic in that it helps us to get clear and stay on our path. I guess you have to know what your path is! I have heard from some of you that you are not sure where you are going in life. I say use the contrast of things. It is my experience that we usually know what we don't want. As soon as you know that, then think of the opposite and there you will find what you do want. At that point, you can start moving forward to your dreams and goals. The other little thing that really helps me is to be still and go inside and reflect on where I am at with myself. Less is often more
I find that being is a lot harder than doing. Think about that.
Gosh in re-reading all that I'm into deep & meaningful this morning am I not!

BE GREAT! Be yourself which means you can be great without even trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment