Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, January 25, 2010

Be in your flow and watch what happens to your life

Another beautiful day to be fit and well! I thought I would share with you today about how I feel after my 24kms run yesterday. The short answer is I feel brilliant! You too can feel like this, just get the right products and get into doing some activities that suit your body.
I was talking to someone this morning who wants to do the 12 week Boot Camp and is scared about the committment. You know, some times all it takes is having the courage to start. Yes that first morning may well be difficult for you however once you get yourself there, and choose to be part of the group, it will change your life. Remember it is about how much you are willing to stretch yourself as to how big your rewards will be.

Have courage, step up, and step out and be in your flow. Once that happens, it will all come to you in the way that your desire it. Be clear about what you want..
Be yourself and BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment