Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Swimming today, and the day is beautiful and perfect for swimming... 
The thing that I am starting to get into is skipping. I have been so bad at skipping in the past, however, I have put it on my treasure map as something I want to improve. I stop and start all over the place as I am always tripping myself up. I think it will help with my running as I am so heavy on my feet.
John my hairdresser, who was a great boxer, is light on his feet, he moves so quickly and is light on his feet. I'm laughing at myself a bit now learning to run at 53 now learning to skip at 55. Good thing I have done therapy as I would be really wondering what my childhood was all about. Life is so exciting for me as I believe I have so much I can learn and so many more things to achieve before I bite the dust. 
Another one of my dreams is to do a lot of public speaking. I would love to travel and have speaking engagements around the world. I think I better get on with writing my book so at least I have something to sell as I go..

What about you, how are you going with formulating your goals for 2010? It's so good to have a plan so you know where you are going. Having goals, you can align yourself with what you want to achieve.
BE GREAT! Shine your light for all to see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment