Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Everydayhero Money Magnet site now open for business

4.30am and a very calm, beautiful morning. A slight breeze which was a blessing for my 10km run.
After my swimming yesterday I went to a friend's house for a very long lunch on their balcony. The views were stunning, looking over and through trees, the beach, and then the odd plane coming and going at a distance. The birds came to sit on the railing waiting to be fed. The babies were all fluffy and the parents looked almost regal, as they patiently sat. Our friends were telling us that the birds use to fly right into the house and steal shells. At first they started with the small ones and then they went for the bigger ones, you know the ones you put up to your ear to hear the sound of the sea. It all got a bit much and they had to be disciplined. Nature is an amazing thing, if only we could just let it be, and not get in the way of the flow. At one point, I was about to feed one bird, and then within a second there were 6 birds sitting in silence watching , so I fed one after the other. How did they know to come to the food. If only I could attract money to my fund like that. Maybe I can, maybe I have to change something I am doing so the energy around it changes so that my everydayhero site becomes a Giant magnet.The money magnet draws the one million dollars to it. www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2  Lets see if it works...

 Big Breath now.. Suck in Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment