Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feel the stretch and know that you are alive!

10km this morning and I had some company from a Boot Camp Buddy in Karen. The time just flew and it was a great treat to have her to run with. Once again I felt quite strong, maybe I'm on the up and up with my training. Who knows, every day is different, tomorrow could well be a tough day. I guess that is a good thing as it keeps me on the ball and pushing that little bit harder. I'm so grateful for my strong body and being so able to train for 6 days a week. When I use to facilitate Personal Development workshops a few years ago, I would say to my participants if you don't feel the stretch then you are are not being out of your comfort zone enough to extend yourself. I often relate to this with my training if I'm not stretching myself and my limits I'm not doing enough. I'm very focused on looking forward and visualizing my Boston Marathon run, and that alone gets me out of bed every day. Life is so full of opportunities, you just have to learn how to recognize them. Otherwise, they will just pass you by. So be on the lookout today for the opportunity that may well be right in your face. So eyes wide open.

Extend yourself feel the stretch and know that you are truly alive. BE GREAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment