Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Running with the Moon on my Face & the Sun on my back

What a magnificent morning, the full moon shining on my face all the way up the road. It took my breath away it was so awesome. At my back, the sky started to turn red, as the sun seemed to struggle to get up and make its mark on the day. At one point I stopped and stood still to really take this experience into my heart and I could feel my pulse and hear my breath it was one of those exquisite moments. I would love it if you all could have this moment and be still and feel the moon on your face and the sun on your back...
One of the things I'm enjoying about my journey is the constant unfolding of new and wonderful opportunities that are coming my way. For example, I now have 15 different choices for people in terms of donations. I am thinking I will also have a silent auction, as well as a couple of fantastic Raffles. On Friday night I will have 100 people in the room and I think I will only know personally about 20 of those, for me that is truly amazing.
I have a great opportunity to get to know 80 new friends who are willing to support the Carers of Alzheimer's. Some people are driving 5 hours to attend the night and I say "Good On YOU!"

May your light shine this week! BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment