Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Look for what inspires you folks and get on with it!

Forgot to take my swimming goggles with me this morning, so my poor old eyes are burning a little bit as I write this.
I enjoyed the swim. Takes me back to when I was a kid swimming laps at the local pool. Good for my body to have the swimming part included in the training as I'm working on other muscles.
Last night I was invited to attend a Body Shop party at the home of my Boot Camp Boxing Buddy Louise. I had a lovely night with some more new people. Got me thinking about Anita Roddick who was the founder of the "Body Shop" and what an inspiration she was to so many people throughout the world. She is one person who has made her mark in so many different communities and put a smile on many faces. If you have not read her story go out and buy her book it will make you sit up and think about your life. She never ever gave up her vision and pushed on with her goals. Someone I am still inspired by.
Providing everyone that said they are coming to my Fund Raiser on the 5th of Feb attend on the night  I have 30 people to go to fill the room. Whooo!! Bring it on folks...

So who inspires YOU? Look around and see who can inspire you to be more than you thought you could ever be. 
It's worth thinking about and its about Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment