Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, January 9, 2010

15 Weeks to My Dream of Running the Boston Marathon

It is late in the day here. As I sit by the pool, the sun is casting a shadow through the palm trees and there is a cool breeze blowing over the pool onto my face. Beautiful to be sitting enjoying this end of the day.
I have to run 20km in the morning. Today was to be a rest day, however, I found myself helping a friend move house in the heat of the day. Then I got to sit in the truck with the driver going down the coast to my friend's new house. What a view we had of the beaches, the blue water, and heaps of people swimming.
I felt so grateful for such beauty and the pleasure of this day. Not to mention the new people I met which gave me an opportunity to share my Boston Run and Fund Raising goal. 
I am always amazed at how much I can learn from the people I meet, and how they give me a privileged look into their world, it's fantastic!
Coming home then and enjoying the pool and drinking in the sun.... exquisite don't you think...
15 weeks now until my run and I am sooooo excited. 
Can't imagine how I will be on the day if this is how I feel now!

Hope your weekend is fruitful. Remember to sow plenty of seeds so your harvest will come. 
Be Abundant!

1 comment:

  1. Mary Mary, I look forward to your blog everyday. Your wonderful outlook, your drive, you are SIMPLY THE BEST... I treasure you as my friend xx Coral D

    ReplyDelete