Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, January 4, 2010

8km today and pouring rain delayed my session

There I was, all ready to go at 5am, and down came the rain, thundering on the tin roof, and I was thinking will I, won't I,......  At the end after all the mind chatter I decided to wait. Finally at 5.50am the rain turned itself off just like a tap. It's funny as I saw all the regular faces this morning even though I was much later than other mornings. I had this picture in my mind of us all standing in our homes watching at the window for it to stop so we could get on with our activities.
I have had quite a few questions about my Treasure Map, which I have to say, is still a work in progress. Some of you reading this will have participated in my Treasure Map workshops in the past and you will have already completed your Map for 2010! For the rest of you, maybe I need to run a workshop for you once I am back in Victoria. We could spend a Saturday together sharing ideas and creating great Maps and get excited about the year ahead,(just in case you are not excited yet!)

Remember, "What we think we Become" 
What I like about Treasure Maps is you can put all your thoughts down on cardboard and then you can become it. What do you think about that? ......Be Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment