Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank goodness for Map My Run

I went to Melbourne last night and was up at 5.30 to do my 10km.
 I don't know if any of you know "Map my Run" just Google it. Does not matter where you are in the world you can go to that site and plan your run and for how long etc fantastic way to see other places don't you think?
I've got a bit of a challenge with my mouth (teeth) so had to go and see an Oral Surgeon. I am such a fraidy cat when it comes to Dentists however this guy was lovely to me.
As soon as I was out the door I was down the road to my most favorite coffee place in the entire world "Brunetti" Cafe in Carlton. I sat quietly and enjoyed my Long black! What can I say? Only long black drinkers would understand what I mean..
Not long now until my Big Fund Raiser, and I know what I will be doing this weekend. Yes, you guessed it getting Bums on seats. Who do you know that would come and support such a great event? Let me know.

Better still what about YOU! Time to step up to the challenge folks. 
Remember if you can't feel the stretch you are not doing enough. Think about that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment