Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010

12 Weeks until I Run My Dream of the Boston Marathon

You will be pleased to know I had my massage with Nicole, and she worked a miracle on my strain so today I feel brand new. I went to Melbourne last night to meet some good friends for dinner and we had a curry which is my favorite meal.
I have been blessed with Donations flowing in for my Fund Raiser. I'm going to take an entire Blog to express my gratitude to those who are giving with such big hearts. I'm really going to have to think about how we run things on the night as there are so very many wonderful things being offered. I'm so excited about the difference we are going to make for the Carers of Alzheimer's. Who said it was not sexy to give to this very important group of people. 
With 6 days to go now to the big night, I say BRING IT ON FOLKS!!
We are going to rock Brandy Creek Wines with Good Will, Great Laughter, Growing friendships, Great Mates, Giggling, and all-round, a perfect night to spend with new friends and old friends.
You just gotta be there!! 

BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment