Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, January 8, 2010

Together we can make a HUGE difference !

The day is gorgeous, the sun is shining and all is well. Swimming today and I'm thrilled about that given the day.
I have been taking my time with my Treasure Map and I am nearly out of room on the cardboard.
I'm very excited about the year ahead. I'm so excited to be involved with raising funds for Carers of Alzheimer's. The last few days when I have had some time to reflect on the project ahead I now have such anticipation of the difference we can all make in so many people's lives. The prospect of it all blows my mind! Together we can make such an impact on the future for Carers. Training for the Boston Marathon seems easy compared with being a Carer 24/7. When I experience my training difficult I find myself thinking of the Carers I'm running for and in a heartbeat it becomes easy! It is the power of my brain I guess and we all have the same power to shift what we are thinking.
So let's get together with this and get behind the one million Carer's around Australia to make a change so they can feel supported by all of us. 

Come on now, use your energy for Change and make it happen.
All we need to do is shift our energy and use the power of our mind. Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment