Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Every little bit of money makes a difference

Heating on last night, you would not believe it is summer. Back to running in my long-sleeved top this morning. I have to say I like running in the cooler weather. It's quite good really because I don't see many people first thing in the morning when it's a little cooler. I'm excited to see some of you are attending my Fund Raiser on the 5th of Feb and thrilled that some of my friends from the USA , who are unable to attend on the night, have made a donation to my everydayhero site. Thank you. Every little bit helps.
One of the things I have learned since I have been approaching people for sponsorship, is they think that they have to give a lot of money to everydayhero site so they don't give anything. 
What I am working on, is lots of people giving what they can. What they can manage may vary from $25 upwards. In some ways, it is not about the money it is about the intent of the giving. 
Giving from the heart, to make a difference out there for people you may never meet. For me, that is the magic. You must start to believe that you make a difference, so what I am asking from you is have the belief that YOU make a difference and give what you can to my site.

 Remember it is in giving that you receive... think about that

No comments:

Post a Comment