Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Treasure Map Day Today

I slept in today until 6am which was a treat. Went to the produce market to enjoy the delights of fresh food and even sampled the food offered. Came home with a very full trolley of goodies.
The rest of the day I have spent working on my Treasure Map, and even though I have been hard at it, it is still a work in progress. I have been creating treasure maps since 1989, and I believe they are a very powerful tool to use in your life to give your dreams and goals form. Give the dreams and goals form through the use of art, words, or photos or anything that will stick to the card really. I believe it helps me to visualize exactly what I want and the direction I am heading. Remember, that is what I have been doing with regard to running the Boston Marathon. So it works! 
Most of the time I did not know how it was going to happen, I just knew it would!!
Well, I better get back to it... Maybe now you will get on and do it for yourself... Don't believe a thing I am saying. 

Do a Treasure Map for yourself, dream big, and then watch the magic happen for you!
Be Awesome! Keep Smiling & remember to Dream Big its worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment