Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010

Keep Sowing the Seeds

Raining and cold this morning, and today was a rest day. Couldn't help myself. I was up at 6.20 (another sleep in) and went for a walk in the rain and it was so refreshing. The gardens looked very pleased with the rain on their soil and leaves. It always amazes me how quickly the grass starts to be green again. That's nature for you. We could all take a leaf out of the book of nature and remember to take time out to replenish our souls, so we have the energy to do what we were put on the planet for. 
I have written this blog now for many weeks, and I don't know exactly who is reading it, however, I am staying true to myself and my commitment to keep track of my journey to Boston. One thing that excites me, that I will never know about it, is the seeds I am sowing. I may never know where or when the harvest will come and I may never be able to witness the harvest, however, I know it will come.
Another thing I'm excited about today is my Step Daughter Katherine is running every second day now and is doing very well, and sounds like she is getting stronger every day she runs.I'm thrilled for her!!!
As I said you never know where the seeds are being sowed. 

Just believe in your heart that every day you have the ability to touch and influence someone else and their life. YOU can make a difference by being YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment