Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Blessed to Have soooo much support!!!

Went to my first Boxing class last night! Thank goodness one of my Boot Camp Buddies, Jane, was also at the class so we paired up and worked hard. I thought that I would feel it this morning in my body, however, I feel great. I know the reason I don't feel sore is because of the fantastic products I have every day.
After the class, I had dinner with some of my new friends from Boot Camp and that was such good fun and plenty of laughs which is always good for my soul. This morning my phone has been running hot about my Fund Raiser on the 5th at Brandy Creek Wines. I'm so blessed to have wonderful people who are supporting me and supporting Carers of Alzheimer's. Bring it on! I'm thrilled at the response and we are going to have 100 people on the night and I am very excited about this. 
You have the power to make a difference. 

This is your time to SHINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment