Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, January 16, 2010

14 Weeks to go to Running my Dream of the Boston Marathon

My how time flies. It is now 14 weeks to go folks, and I am more excited than ever. Starting to run some big km per week. Well big for me anyway! After my run tomorrow which is 22kms it will be 47kms for the week which I am very pleased about. I'm amazed at how strong my body continues to be with all my activities. I am truly blessed to have this body! I'm thinking of doing a 4 week Boot Camp from the 1st Feb which will be 3 days per week. There is another 12 week Camp (which I would love to be doing) for 3 days per week, however, the last month I will be away. It is fantastic to see Superfit (Jodie) doing this again with a $3000 give away at the end. Apart from the fact it gets people enrolled to do it, I think it is very abundant of her. So if you are one of those people thinking about doing it get yourself down to Superfit and enroll. All of this activity, and pushing your body so hard, like doing Boot Camps and running Marathons is so much in your mind. If you think you can do something, then it is very likely you can. 

You are only as good as your mind lets you be... think about that. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment