Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, February 1, 2010

Boot Camp again! Fantastic!

Another cool morning and I was off to Boot Camp again. This time a 4-week slot 3 days a week just to keep me honest with my training and on the ball. Felt a bit funny being in the four-week group and not the 12 weeks as a couple of my buddies are in that group. Still, one thing I have learned from working and living away from home is that I just get on with what is in the moment. There is no time to think about if's or but's. What I do is what is required right now in this situation and that really helps me to move forward most of the time.
It's so exciting to see so many people up and about and ready for their work out at 6am. Lots of new faces for me and everyone showing courage for just turning up. I'm inspired by the larger group and looking forward to experiencing the power of the group.
Not many sleeps now and my Brandy Creek Fund Raiser will be happening. Every day is another day closer to making a difference to a wonderful group of people "The Carers".
If you are still wondering if you will come on the night don't hold back just do it! Step Up and make it happen. 

What about you? Where ever you are in the world are you focused on your goals? I've been reading mine every day and that makes a difference. Remember "What we think we become" Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment