Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, November 23, 2009

Woohoo !! Overnight while I slept we raised $125

So exciting to go to my Everyday Hero site to see that my partner and my brother have kicked started the fundraising !! Good on YOU!
Yes! You know what I'm going to say. Up and out of bed at 5.30am. 
It's so good to be alive and so well to start the new day. Although I have to say, my poor old runners are still recovering in the laundry, still trying to dry out after the 10km run in the rain yesterday. 
As I do not have my new runners yet, I had to drag the old pair out from the back of the wardrobe this morning. I'm hoping my new runners arrive before my Great Australian 15km run next Sunday the 29th of November. My feet are so important to me I put cream on them every morning and I love good sox as well, then of course after that there are very good runners.
You know what really impresses me about the running events I take part in? The people. They are all different ages of, children, young adults, older people, people walking, people running, women, men. I love it. It does not matter who you are or where you come from there is always room for you at a running event! Then there are the Marshalls who make sure we stay on the track. There they were yesterday, standing in the pouring rain! I take my hat off to you all. Thanks. Yes, and as you can see from my photos I do wear a hat! 

Be adventurous today. Push that little bit further. 
Continue to stretch yourself and feel your growth!    
SMILE...

No comments:

Post a Comment