Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awesome Boot Camp this morning !!

5.30 am up and ready to go on another exciting adventure on my way to Boston ..
Chi3Energy & GoChi down the hatch... cold again this morning so boot camp was inside the gym.
Full-on sprints up and down the gym. Every second lap 10 push-ups or jumping lunges or squats !! No time to think. The pressure is on the last 6 weeks now. I was groaning!!! However, all is well as we finished with boxing and I love that !! 
I am so excited about my adventure, sometimes I just can't sleep..
Thanks to all my Freelife family around the world. I'm thrilled to have your support!
So if you have a dream be sure to stay focused and it will come to you.
The only thing that will stop you is your mind !!

Make the most of this day and be sure to smell the roses.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary
    I'm enjoying the journey with you...only a few hours later. Your enthusiasm and endurance will certainly help with your Boston adventure. You inspire me to keep following my own dreams. I'll stick with a slightly later start time though if that's ok. You even get up before the birds. Love Coral

    ReplyDelete