Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, November 2, 2009

Boot Camp... modified today

A beautiful morning this morning, with the sun bursting through the morning fog and some clouds !
I walked to the boot camp today, as we were having a body balance class instead of our usual full-on exercise.
Long weekend here in Victoria for some... not so many turned up for the 6am start.
Great class plenty of stretching good work for the core and that's what I need to run Boston. I need to get strong where ever I can.
Walked home with the sun on my face and I am grateful for such beauty around me as Spring really is full-on here. I just have to remember to drink it in every minute of every day!
Thought I would share with you what I had for breakfast this morning. 
I read about this in the Runners World magazine which is such an inspirational mag. You should get it if you are not already reading it.
Here it is... fresh raspberries, fresh blueberries ( I added prunes ), cottage cheese, which is a great protein to start the day, and the berries are fantastic! Try it to see if you like it. Good Stuff !!

Make the most of your day! Make every minute count before the day disappears... See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment