Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, November 20, 2009

Woohoo !! First interview yesterday ....

After playing hockey for the entire Boot Camp this morning, I am fully revved up and well and truly able to take on the world !!
The Good news is that yesterday I had my first interview for the magazine "That's Life" How cool is that! Things are really starting to warm up now with regard to the Fund Raising aspect... The Carers are looking good for One Million Dollars coming their way! I sent the photo of me in my Compression gear, which was a bit of a risk really with my bulges and all. The look should be interesting. I will let you know which issue I will be in. 
Brooks, you know the people that make fantastic runners, are on board with me as well so I will let you know what the go is there. I'm so thrilled that these people are willing to take a risk with me. I am a bit biased about my Brooks because I have such flat feet and their shoes give me heaps of support which is what a girl needs for such a big adventure like a Marathon.
This weekend a few of us a doing the 10km run on Sunday in Melbourne the run is called "The Olympic Dream" I believe that Cathy Freeman is running so that will be a treat if I get to see her.

Remember "If it is to be it is up to me" That means you! If you want something, just go for it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment