Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, November 6, 2009

Boot Camp - not for the faint hearted !

5.30 woke up with a cold nose which usually means cold morning. Who cares? I'm excited to be up to face the adventures of every new day !!
Went to boxing last night and teamed up with someone (male) much better than me and from the very start, I had to work like mad to keep up. Always good to team up with someone with more skills as it really is good to make me stronger... When I came home my hands were tingling for ages afterward, that's good I think.
Doing the combination work seems to be really turning my left & right brain on to work better...
If you have not boxed find somewhere and give it a go. When you really connect with your partner's pads there is a particular sound that is awesome to hear. Imagine that... when there 20 of you doing the same exercise.
So, this mornings' Boot Camp was full-on with loads of boxing which I just love. I was certainly looking above for more support and courage !! The feeling in the team is really good with lots of support for each other which makes a difference and soon we will be onto week 7 !!
Remember to be the best you can be. 
There is only one of you and you bring yourself to everything you do. 

What you bring is special and different.. think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment