Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, November 21, 2009

21 Weeks to Go to my running the Boston Marathon !

With 21 weeks to go, I think I am more excited than ever about running the Boston Marathon. The thing that really is getting me fired up is all of you and, how you are out there taking some action in your own lives. 
An example of this is, that 2 good friends of mine have been inspired to join a gym and are now going 3 or 4 days a week. They are starting to feel the benefits of being more active and that is such a fantastic feeling as they are young things like me (Hehe!) As they become older it's so good to feel good and strong!
As Jean always says "Its good to feel Good" and she says that is all we have to work on is to feel good and everything else will follow. I believe this as well.
You know, I feel good 98% of the time the other 2% is when I am moving myself into the feel-good state.. I believe it takes less energy to feel good than it does to be down and miserable. 
Attitude is something you always have control of ...think about that...
Today I am out and about talking to a couple of people about my fundraising and seeing who else will come on board with this Big adventure. Tomorrow is the 10km Olympic Dream run Good luck to you if you are taking part. 

Remember to keep SMILING...

No comments:

Post a Comment