Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exquisite morning for getting Fit !

It was a gorgeous day today, and at 6am, it was exquisite for training. Our group was in high spirits, cheering each other on to do the best we can do!
Boxing first up after the warm-up, and that was good stuff. Boxing like crazy and then running intervals. 
It was fantastic! Then out on the grass running between cones and doing all sorts of things to get my heart rate up. We all worked very hard, and it was exciting to work so cohesively together.
Today I can really feel summer is on the way. Blue skies, beautiful days and all is well!
In the next couple of days, I will have my fundraising site up and running as I have my instructions on how to do that from Shannan from Alzheimer's Australia. I'm not all that good with the computer so let's see how I go with it. I will give you the address so you can help me spread the word!
What can you do today to extend yourself? Be daring. Get out of your Comfort Zone and watch the magic happen. 

By the way, the MAGIC follows after the fear.. and you know what fear stands for 
"False Evidence Appearing Real" think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment