Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, November 30, 2009

Be open to GREAT things coming your way today

Rain again overnight, so we were inside for our Boot Camp. My regular boxing partner was away today so I had another one. It's good to partner with different people, as my experience is that you have to be there for each person in a different way. Having a new person made me think about how can I be there for this person because believe me when you are boxing, you need your partner to be present! 
I'm surprised how rested I feel after my big day yesterday. I do miss not having a running buddy to come to these events with me as they are such a great way to check my time and have a yarn afterward. 
Also yesterday I was able to see parts of Melbourne in the city area, that I have not seen before which was fantastic! I did laugh to myself when we were running right in the middle of the city and there were loads of people standing on the footpath just looking at us and not saying a word. Just looking at us with their mouths open. Maybe we are such an awesome sight they can't think what to say !!

That's enough from me this morning BE GREAT! 
Keep thinking and believing about how are you such a fantastic person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment