Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spread the Word "I'm running to Boston for Alzheimers Carers"

At 5.30 am I was already awake and then I heard the rain. Would you believe it! Just when my runners had dried out! Still, that is the joy of an adventure! 
These days every day is an adventure if that is what you choose.
I really went out of my comfort zone last evening. I came back to work after I had my dinner ( as we do not have the internet where I am staying ). I wrote an e-mail to Oprah, yes that Oprah! She is such a strong woman and has done so much for women being out there I thought she would enjoy my story. I was writing quite a bit of detail and when I went to send the message there was a message back at me saying I can only submit 2000 words! What a bummer. I sat there and cut paragraphs out until it would accept my message, so we will see what happens.
Going back to my run this morning, I only got rained on once during my 8km. 
Despite the rain, it was a beautiful morning to be out and active.

Get out and get active! You will be surprised how great you will feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment