Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, November 9, 2009

Do you love running up & down stairs ?

Today at Boot Camp it was up and down the stairs !!! It was a beautiful morning so we were outside..
I was in the group that did the stairs, so up and down and in between, we did 10 push-ups and then 10 squats. It made me work hard. Then it was boxing which I still love... Have you tried it yet ??
I'm feeling strong today. Especially pleased to feel this good after the run in the heat yesterday.
Today I had poached eggs and 1 piece of toast with my usual coconut oil on it and honey.. beautiful !! 
If you have not done any research into coconut oil please do you, will be very glad you did. I put it on my body, cook with it, and use it instead of butter on toast... let me know what you think.
I hope to have some more news in the next couple of days about my Alzheimer's fundraising for the carers. Did I tell you I want to raise 1 million dollars so I hope you will all get behind me...

Have a fantastic Day and Be the best YOU can be !! 
You never know who you will be making a difference for by being YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment