Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am grateful for sooo many things today

I am grateful for so much today. Early morning sunshine, ducks and their babies, my partner, my good friends around the world, a strong body... gosh I could go on and on... what about you what are you grateful for ??
5km today and yes I did my tree thing... run hard to that tree ease off to the next one..
What a day to wake up to. The magpies calling me, the trees sparkling, and at 5.40am I was thrilled to be alive and well.
I had a reply yesterday from  Kerri-Anne the morning show...I mean a phone call however they have asked me to call back in March with my story !! What a pain I was hoping someone would pick it up and run with the Fundraising bit for Carers of Alzheimer's.. still I have many more people to reach out to yet!

Whatever you do today make it count !!

1 comment:

  1. Mary Dianne, my friend & mentor. keep up the great work you can do this Boston Marathon. still the Kerri-Anne show would be great to have the publicity just before you go to Boston.. Go Mary Go,,, Coral

    ReplyDelete