Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, November 28, 2009

20 Weeks to go to Boston.. Whooo !!

Good morning! Today is a rest day, well if you could call it that. I'm running around talking to people about my Fund Raising challenge. Then tomorrow is the Great Australian run 15km can you believe the weather forecast for the morning is rain! One thing about it, I will become a good wet weather runner.
As I said I'm a bit rushed this morning however my big priority is always my blog as you never know who will read it and be inspired enough to go to my everyday hero site and donate to the "Forgotten Group" Carers of Alzheimer's.
My sister rang me from Auckland this morning and is doing great creative work, as I understand painting beautiful pots for Christmas.
My question for you is what are you good at? How can you make a difference? 
Really think about it. There will be something that you are currently doing or have always dreamt of doing that you could start Right now.
Then of course comes the question of am I worthy enough? 
Well, this certainly is a deep & meaningful blog this morning.


 I guess the rest is up to you as your Attitude always determines your altitude..think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment