Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BE BOLD BE YOURSELF !! Honour yourself & Smile

Here I am full on this morning as usual! Some times I wonder how I fit all the things in that I do in one day. Still, it keeps me out of trouble. This morning our Boot Camp trainer Jodie said we have 7 sessions left of this 12-week program. I do feel a bit sad about finishing as I am having such a good time. 
We did some boxing again this morning. I think I am a little better, just don't ask me to do more than 3 or 4 different things at once because I get myself in a bit of a mess. I'm sure the boxing would help with right and left brain communication when you have to do so many different combinations.
I'm starting to get excited about my Great Australian Run on Sunday, especially since Kathy Freeman will be running. I wonder how she feels about the 15km.
My new runners will be here in time thank goodness, I'm so grateful for my wonderful feet and how they hold me up for all my adventures.
I'm making a point of writing to someone different every day regarding my fundraising, so if any of you have someone you think I could write to,to ask for support with raising the $1m, please drop me an e-mail.


BE BOLD! BE YOURSELF.. See where you can make a difference today.
 As always, keep SMILING

No comments:

Post a Comment