Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, November 14, 2009

22 Weeks to go to my Dream of Running the Boston Marathon

What a treat to sleep in until 6.30am! 
One thing about creating good habits is that even on a rest day, I want to get out and exercise. That is such a wonderful feeling and makes the experience an easy one. I just get up and get at it! 
This morning I went to a new hairdresser. His name is John and would you believe he use to be a boxer, and I mean in the ring !! You guessed it. After my hair was cut and I  looked gorgeous, there we were in the middle of his salon, boxing! What a crack up! You had to be there I guess. It was great fun.. he said after doing that with me he will get back into doing some exercise, so I will call in to see him next week to see if he was for real...
Today is full-on. I'm about to get in the car and go and talk to some people in a health shop to see if they will sponsor me. In fact, it was their suggestion, so I will keep you posted as to what happens. Its a bit hard to go past the state of the art products I'm using at the moment as I don't think I would be running if I had not been drinking my Gochi & Himalayan Goji Juice before that. I'm grateful for the day Freelife International came into my life and I have Jean to thank for that.
Tomorrow is 15km so I better get on and map it so I'm fully prepared when my alarm goes off.

BE GREAT with whatever you do !!

No comments:

Post a Comment