Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, November 13, 2009

Fantastic Day to be out there making dreams come true !

I had a great birthday yesterday and thanks for your good wishes! 
At work, they had a big cream sponge with passion fruit icing on top! 
"Mother of Pearl" what does a girl do? Yes, I had a small portion with a  cup of black tea. 
When 5.30pm came, I went to another boxing class to work off the sponge and I loved it as usual, even on a hot evening.
This morning it was a great day to be outside on the green grass with a group of enthusiastic Boot Camp people. Would you believe only up and down the dreaded steps once, gee we were lucky don't you think!
There are about 30 steps to go up and down it is so good for my training!
Tonight there is a training night at the boxing gym for 2 hours to help with our techniques, so I'm off there and in between, I will do some work.

Be Great today no matter what you are doing  and remember 
"What other people think of you is none of your business" ENJOY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment