Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Saturday, November 7, 2009

So Many things to do and sooo little time !!

I'm a bit later this morning, as it is Saturday morning here in Gippsland and what a beautiful day it is... I'm sooo excited to see my followers are from USA, New Zealand, and Australia.Thanks for your continued encouragement !!
A rest day today however there is no resting. I had a meeting yesterday with Alzheimer's Australia (Vic) branch so I will have some more news about how we are going to fundraise for them next week.
Tomorrow I'm off to Maryville with some friends to run the 10km fun run to raise money for the Marysville rebuilding after the Fires that destroyed the town. I'm really looking forward to it as I know how powerful it is when a group gets together with a common vision such as the people of Marysville.
Today I will spend some time doing stretches & drinking lots of water as tomorrow is going to be hot at Marysville and it doesn't matter how far you run you must always be hydrated. This is a time when I love the Freelife products as the Chi3Energy and the GoChi will help with tomorrow's conditions.
My fundraising goal with the Carers of Alzheimer's is one million dollars! 
I have spent a few hours during the night thinking I need a big sponsor here, don't I !!! 
Who do you know that might help ??? 

Talk to you when I get back from Marysville tomorrow until then get out & get active !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment