Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, November 22, 2009

To Donate www.everydayhero.com.au/mary_scott_2

Finally, it is set up ! Above is my site where you can donate to Carers of Alzheimer's. Go on and have a look and tell me what you think. You will be given tax receipts. I'm so excited so let the games begin! 
Who will start the ball rolling? Will it be you or someone you share my site with.
Let me tell you about the 10km Olympic Dream run yesterday. Melbourne showed it's true colors today with the weather rain, rain, and even more rain. I think there were 2000 people registered. I'm sorry to say the rain kept some of them away. We were all at the starting line ready to go and yes you guessed it, the heavens opened and down came the rain and it poured for the entire race. I was laughing about this because 2 weeks ago we were in the blistering heat in Marysville. Do you remember? 
I had fun as there were plenty of puddles to run in and my runners did well to stand up to the intenseness of the rain. I can't make up my mind what I enjoy most, the rain or the heat. I guess for me it is "who cares as long as I am out there training"
Gosh, I have so much to tell you and so little space. 
Yesterday I went to visit my new friends George and his wife Annie, in their shop which is 532 Riversdale Road Camberwell. They were generous with their time and the spirit of their giving tells me I'm blessed ! Go and visit them and enjoy the difference they are wanting to make. The shop is called "It's only natural"  

How are you blessed today? Who have you made a difference for? 
As for me, I'm blessed with wonderful friends... the rest is up to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment