Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, November 19, 2009

10km this morning with a very warm humid wind on my face on the way out to my halfway point of 5km, and the sun shining through on the way back. The warm wind certainly made me sweat, however, I just tuned into my music and all was well!
Gosh! I've forgotten to tell you I have soooo much happening in the area of fundraising. Last night I could hardly sleep. I was and still am very excited! I have some interest from Newspapers, and a couple of TV shows, so I am very confident now that my goal of 1 million dollars for Cares of Alzheimer's will be met!
Thanks also for your continued support I sure do appreciate your e-mails and feedback to me about this blog.
On Sunday the 29th of November, I am going to run the Great Australian Run which is a 15km run in Melbourne. This will be an opportunity for any of you who want to support my cause, to raise money. I will have my fundraising site set up by then, so I will let you know what you need to do, as a few people have been asking me.

In the meantime, as my sister said to me on my birthday card 
"May the sun shine on your back and the Eagles wings carry you toward your dream" 
That means YOUR DREAMS ! Go for it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment