Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 9 of Boot Camp

I was a bit stiff today at the start of Boot Camp. I can't imagine why. Still, once I was warmed up I was able to proceed at full steam! 
I have just had to throw another pair of running shoes away which is a bit sad as I am really knocking them around at the moment. We had boxing first thing this morning, outside on the hockey pitch which I still love just as much as when we first started the Boot Camp. I don't think I will ever give it up! 
I think if I was a bit younger I would consider getting right into and doing some real stuff in the ring.
After the boxing, it was into the gym and onto the machines which we had not done for a while so I was doing quite a bit of grunting! There was a great feeling within our group this morning and quite a bit of laughing and generally enjoying the experience of early morning training. Today another group started a 5 day a week Boot Camp so it was a busy little place.
I now have 3.5 weeks of this Boot Camp to go so I need to take myself up another notch with my fitness I think! I will have to reflect on just what that will mean for me... I had some big goals before I started so I will review them.

Clear your head, clear the space for wonderful new adventures to come into your life... 
ROCK & ROLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment