Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I had a good lesson today about Fuel !!

Another beautiful morning to have Boot Camp outside !!
I ran out of fuel this morning which was very tough and a good thing to learn. We were doing a circuit outside which was fantastic and my mind wanted to do more but my body was saying nooo...
I have been cutting down my carbs so I can drop some more weight... however there is a very fine line as I am working out 6 days a week so I have to get smarter with this... Thank goodness I had my Gochi in my water as I felt it kick in when I had nothing left. I did not get to my water until after we had finished the circuit. In thinking about it I could have just gone and had a drink while we were still going round and round. The thing is, I don't like to stop !! Taking a drink allowed me to do the boxing at the end with a bit more get up and go !!
I love to learn new things so all is good !!

Smile at someone today and look into their eyes as you do it and see the difference you can make.. 
How easy that is to do.. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY SCOTT......... Double figures EH !!!!! coral D

    ReplyDelete