Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

8km run this morning and all is Well !

This morning was quite a shock weather-wise. I went out in short sleeves for my run and I was not going to go back! I soon warmed up believe me. Then a dog jumped out at me as I was running along one of my tracks by the creek. I'm not sure who got the biggest shock, him or me!
I had a question this morning from one of my New Zealand followers about my everyday hero site. 
Yes, you can donate to that site from anywhere in the world through Paypal. By the way, the first 24hrs the site was up and running we raised $1125 well done all of you and a big thank you from the Carers!
Some people that I have told I'm raising One Million dollars for Carers of Alzheimer's have just rolled their eyes at me. You know that look the "you have got to be joking" look. 
Let me share with you that many years ago I learned that you don't need to know the how you just have to keep focusing on the goal. The process will take care of itself. You watch. If you are one of those people who roll their eyes at my idea, step into the process and spread the word, and before you know it we will be at our target.. As my mother used to say "Mark my words my girl", very different context back then. 

BE GREAT! Be all that you can BE today

No comments:

Post a Comment