Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, November 15, 2009

15km with cows and calves & the early morning !!

I had a late night with some good friends last night and didn't get home until 11.20pm, so I thought I might have had a challenge this morning however I was firing. Up ready to go at 5.45am. 
Sunday is always my long run day and today was a perfect morning to run 15km. I went out into the country with the cows and their newborn calves. It was awesome to feel the new day and there was almost no around this morning. I had already mapped my run yesterday on the internet so just had to get going and do it. After a little while of being out there, I put my iPod on and enjoyed some great music to push me along.
I forgot to tell you about the 2 hours boxing class on Friday night! It was very fantastic although I did have several moments of "how the heck am I going to get my whole body to work together to do the movements required to punch with some power". I was thinking about that this morning while running, and I think I would have to do at least an hour of boxing every day to be any good. 
The challenge at the moment is how do I fit it all in? My Marathon Training must always be my priority...
Last night out with my friends, I had a good fix of laughing myself silly. 
When did you laugh yourself silly?

So that is your project for today go and find someone to LAUGH with. It's good for your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment