Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Monday, February 22, 2010

How good it is to be home, home sweet home....

In the last two days, I have driven 1830km and I can tell you it was well worth the big effort to be home with my family.
I continued driving again this morning at 4.30am, and the sunrise was so beautiful. I listened to music and had a sing-along, cried, screamed, laughed, it all happened on this trip. 
There is something about being alone without interruptions, and with time to process the events that have knocked me around the last couple of weeks. I have valued the support of good friends during this time of challenge. 
My very special friend Mal, I thank you for everything!! My family Jean and Katherine have also been a tremendous support and it is great to be back with all the girls (this includes the two dogs). 
Then the picture would not be complete without mentioning my sister Jude, she is a real star of a Sister.
Who is a star for you in your life? Who supports you when the going gets tough? 
Some times you need to have the tough times to find out who loves and supports you."Who will be there for you?"

I for one, have deep gratitude for being so loved. 
Then there is such gratitude for Mother Nature, for the great display of beauty shown to me on my 1800km trip. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment