Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh! the contrast of running in the city....

My 26km this morning was very successful, and yes, it is very different running in the city compared to a rural setting. At 5am I did see some interesting sights the closer I got to the city, like people sitting in the gutter not knowing exactly how to get up and on their way. 
I'm very grateful for my body, that's for sure, and how it very rarely lets me down.
Thanks for your good wishes about my job situation. I do appreciate your good thoughts and ideas about what to do next. The top priority for me is to continue to train and keep my focus on the goal which you all know is Boston. Once again I must always check my thinking as I know that positive thinking is excellent for my health and well being. There is a guy Joe, who is one of our upline in our Freelife business and he says "Watch the stinking thinking". I agree with him, stay positive, and keep your mind filled with good thoughts. I'm also very excited about the Marathon at Uluru as I have a couple of people from the USA who are interested in running and that would be such a thrill for me as I know that they will enjoy the experience immensely. I'm off to a Freelife meeting and that's a great thing. 

Make the most of your day. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment