Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

15km today a new area and new hills to climb

Had a bit of a sleep in today and didn't run until 6am, then it was 15km. 
I ran in a new part of this rural community today, and it was a little dark at first, although quite a clear morning. 1km in and there was a giant hill, which was very interesting so early in the run as I had forgotten about it. I have to say, I get quite excited about the hills though, as I know they are strengthening me every minute I can stay running, no matter how difficult it becomes. 
As usual, once the sun comes up, there is a coolness in the air and I was glad I had worn my little sleevess jacket. Today the feature was horses it seemed, everywhere I looked there were horses. 
I love the way they come to the fence and look right at me as if to want to engage, so I make sure I have a little chat to them.
I'm enjoying the space I'm having at the moment, and I can feel my thinking becoming clearer every minute. As yet I'm undecided what the next part of my journey is. However I have such belief that the way is already set for me and I  have to stay open to all possiblities. It's all about trust and I know I am on the right journey and I know I will be guided. 
What about you are you on your journey yet? I believe if you honour yourself your journey will become clear for you.

Trust your inner self and let it speak to you. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment