Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 Days to go to My Big Fund Raiser!!

That's right 2 days to go folks and I'm very excited. The outpouring from this Gippsland Community towards raising Funds for Carers of Alzheimer's is awesome. The Community here is getting right behind the cause and putting their hearts and souls into the night and I think you are all fantastic! You all do yourselves proud!
Another beautiful morning here to be up and out and active. Gosh its good to be alive.
I went walking this morning and the day was fresh and the birds were busy and loud.
While I was walking I was thinking about what I am witnessing here with regard to Alzheimer's and people suffering from other forms of Dementia. We seem to be turning a light on for people with regard to their awareness. Every day I am speaking to people who know someone who is affected by Alzheimer's in some form or another. I am making it my mission to speak to at least one new person per day about what I am wanting to achieve and I think that it might be working. I'm always interested to hear people's stories as I think that they are very important and need to be heard. What about you? do you think you are being heard in your life? 

What is your story? Start telling your story as I believe we can all learn from other people's stories....  Think about that.... BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment