Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Get Fired Up and get Passionate as it is Contagious!

Another humid day here today with periods of rain thumping down one minute, and then it stops. I guess this is Queensland.
I started my day today with stretches, and it did make quite a difference in how my body was feeling this morning, although the dogs found it quite amusing, for me to be lying on the floor. For some reason, they think I am fair game and wanted to lick me which I was not very keen about! I would just get myself into the correct position and then they would be at me.
Tonight I am going to a boxing class to check out what they are doing up here in this part of the world. 
I hope that it is as good as Jodie's classes from Superfit otherwise I might be disappointed. I do miss my Boot Camp friends, they kept me up to the mark with regard to my fitness.
Then in the morning, I'm off to do another 15km for this week and I am really looking forward to it as I am so fired up about my training and being back home.

What about you? What fires you up? Have you got your teeth into anything new this week?
Being Fired Up gives you passion and one thing about passion is it's contagious! So look out
BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment