Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The power of Forgiveness

Today is a day of new beginnings. It is wonderful being home with my family who love me.
I have been enjoying the day and thinking about forgiveness and what a powerful tool it is to have have in your kit bag as it were.
When I had my therapy practice and ran my personal development groups, it was one of those things that a lot of my clients found it hard to get their heads around. I must admit it took me a while initially to understand the universal power of forgiveness.
Life is interesting. The lessons it has in store for us almost always require some form of forgiveness in order to move on. I guess what I'm saying is that I have found forgiving people and accepting that they are a product of their history, is important.
So what about you, who do you need to forgive? Make a list of who you need to forgive, write the names down. Burn the list and let go of any resentment attached to those you wish to forgive.

This is all a bit deep and meaningful today however that's what's in my heart. BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment