Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010

Today is the Day for the Big Fund Raiser

I'm so pumped about tonight, and it is still early morning. I want tonight to be a night that will be remembered for a long time to come. As I sit here we have 107 people coming along to support Carers of Alzheimer's. Not to mention the many others who have e-mailed me or text me to say they will be there in spirit. My long term plan with this Fund Raising is to make giving money to Alzheimer's and other forms of Dementia a very sexy thing to do. With all of you behind me I know, I am going to make this a reality and as my mother said "mark my words my girl" this is going to happen. I will continue to stand up and be counted for this fantastic cause and I know that already I am not standing alone! Thanks.
Boot Camp this morning and it was boxing first up and then out in the drizzling rain for some running and other exercises. I loved outside, as the gentle rain on my face was lovely and kept me pushing forward. The good news is my injury stood up very well to this morning session so I am on my way back to 100%
Life is good, people are great, giving is a wonderful thing to do and let's continue to make giving to this wonderful cause a very sexy thing to do. 

What can you do today to change someone's world? BE GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment