Running My Dream, 114 Boston Marathon, April 19, 2010

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Played Hockey first time in at least 20 years

Last night I played indoor hockey. With the combination of the very hot night, and then running around it was a full-on workout! Then this morning it was back to Boot Camp from 6am until 7am and once again it was another full-on training session. I seem to have found myself in a group of very fit individuals who really are pushing me along. I did feel my buttock muscles for the first time in a long time and I'm sure that was due to the hockey. I think my injury is now behind me which I am pleased about.
I moved house last night so all in all yesterday was a huge day for me with me having to really think on my feet as to what I was doing next. With all this living away from home it certainly is teaching me an enormous amount of flexibility, in the way I think, and the way I live. 
It has been a very challenging few days. I have managed to stay focused and staying with what is happening and that, I am very blessed to be able to do.
Overall in my life, I am very blessed.

What about you? Are you blessed? If not why not? What's the saying "count your blessings."
I say now is the time to do that. Be GREAT! No matter what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment